Skip to main content

Topic: rehab all wins (Read 431 times) previous topic - next topic

• pradox
  • [*]
  • Practicing Member
rehab all wins
Sucess story 

I ascended to a completely new state which enabled me to view from a whole new perspective, being outside from time and space. i regained the abilitie to move freely trough various domains of existence and dechoutche from any upset which gave me a tremendues feeling of freedom, control and being oriented troughout my whole track. my 3D perceptions turned on and caused me to see the beuty and simplicitie of my own universe providing me with the strenght and position of permiating anything and everything i perceved. The recovery of my entangled life force became a fun game to play and i found my self to be verry pasioned about doing so verry effortless. Sudenly i saw balls of masses and entanglement all arround my universe and could choose to adress them now or leave them deacessed to adress them in a, by myself considered, apropriate time. All of it verry sharp and clear in full 3D holographic vision. A complete aboundance of power and vitality was the result of my omni presence. The thinking process was not any longer compairible to what it once was still enslaved in my humanoid games matrix. by the means of that regained size and space i found thinking to be somewhat more of a permiating and knowing activity, in state,  a going trough a calculating atempt of comprehesion. Identities became a means to acomplish a desired outcome, with less than non ascociation as to who i, as a god like being,  really am. Communication with other Godlike powerfull beings started to take place and immideatly showed me what weaknesses needed to be taken care of and what beliefes needed to be upgradet in order to stay in control and ownership of my newly regained powers and abilities. I am back in the zone since a while and realized that an essential point that was missing in my prior aproach, was to really spot the reluctence of honnoring my regained states and abilities. It took me the wrong path of hunting the negatives only, without actualy making sure, that what i gained troughout my processing, gets well established in the present and fully aplied in my PU games. I think i have at least a week or two of celebrating of wins and life realignment processing in front of me, to ack all neglected wins. Woun't do this mistake again, a failure to honor those fantastic wins did a greate job in tieing up my life force in wrong whos, wheres, whens, whats and hows. Thank you all, and lets run the positives  _`\|/´_ Rado

Re: rehab all wins
Reply #1
Well, Rado . . . .

You have said it all, mate!

Yours above is a brilliantly articulated write-up of truths we all need to know and practice!  Brilliant!

And yes, wins must be honored . . . and also remember to HONOR YOURSELF.

Roger
I coach folks who attain their ideals

• pradox
  • [*]
  • Practicing Member
Re: rehab all wins
Reply #2
Thank you Roger  _`\|/´_ It is something i just realize right now over again by running some responsibility on it. I did not perceive and there by wasn't able to honor my part in the creation of all this mess called case. I start to get a grip on those things and things really seem to turn around for me. You probably can but as a saying i would like to mention " you can't imagine what important role you guys are playing in my process of taking the ownership for all my shit" thank you again and thank you for your empowerment. It really makes my eternal day (M& _`\|/´_ much love Rado