Skip to main content

Topic: Manifesting Dreams and Aspirations  (Read 1413 times) previous topic - next topic

• Rado
  • [*]
  • Honorable Stars
Manifesting Dreams and Aspirations
Hallo my friends, i wanted to share a fantastic win with you all as to manifestations in the PU that might occur after blowing fear in session.
I started my day with VF1 as i do every day by now. Before having the chance to go over to the game playing part, it somewhat naturally popped to view, that i am playing or being reluctant towards success. I actuality i found the fear of success that did follow me my whole life and by ignoring it, i accumulated charge all the way trough, aiming for my goals _)L Interestingly enough, the HW RD i am running at the moment contains a shock i started to handle yesterday, and at the peak of that shock is the fear of my own power which perfectly matches the fear of success i am dramatizing in present time. I pin pointed it to be the fear of the consequences, after screwing up, being in power. Anyhow, a am still chewing on it and will have to get all the charge before i can say, the ownership is established and my life force is fully recovered. The amazing part of it all is, it opened the flow of energy and took down a good portion of my reluctance. What happened about 10 min after is pure coincidental and no proof of the workability of KN hahahahahaha (M& I received an invitation for november to the Warner Music Event in Moscow directly by the owner of the Warner Music Group to be there with him. I am blown away!!!!! It is a great opportunity for me to get my career turned around and really become a success  (K& I will rock on and get packed in the mean time  (M&  _`\|/´_

Love you guys, and thank you for the opportunity of being part of such a great team. Rado 

• Dan
  • [*]
  • Honorable Stars
Re: Manifesting Dreams and Aspirations
Reply #1
So happy for you Rado!

Fear encompasses us in so many ways...incorrect how, who, what, when, whys, moods, the lies on the line, the identities one has voluntarily or involuntarily been a part of in ones day-to-day living.  Fear can hit us from many different sources. 

Great win...well done...thank you for the nice ack at the end of your success story.

Dan  :D

Reply #2
Well done, Rado!!!!

Yes, you got it right, my man . . . FEAR is a real bitch . . . and Alan did state very loudly and clearly that the biggest fear we have IS THE FEAR OF OUR OWN POWER!

And the other side of the coin is that, fear effectively has the effect/outcome of a Being being unwilling to be present and hence the unmocking of self and being absent from the thing feared . . . . what a way to kill one's own power!

And there is a trick to handling fear . . . don't just run "fear" as an item, that is, just "fear" all by itself . . .  though one can if that is all one can get hold of . . . but the real deal is that what will really result in the big, big gains is to run the process (Exp/Create) on "the fear of (perceived item/condition)" . . . . that is, what one needs to handle is the fear of that particular thing, not a generality of fear feeeling that is smeared all over the universe with no particular or definite thing you are in fear of being addressed.

Thus, when I collide with any fear, the first thing I do is to articulate exactly what it is that one is in fear of . . . I ask the question: "what is this a fear of?" or "This is a fear of what?"  Get the item and run it as above.

R

I coach folks who actually attain their ideals

• Christian
  • [*]
  • Practicing Member
  • Isle of View
Reply #3
Rado, fantastic win and fantastic news!!!
(K&

Christian
"A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

• Rado
  • [*]
  • Honorable Stars
Reply #4
Thank you guys, i am very joyous about the whole unfolding of that particular area. Great advise Roger and that is the way i will do it, lucky enough i had a good guidance in terms of handling fear just the way you mentioned by Paul prior, which saved me a lot of time and struggle with the subject. I want to thank Paul at this point for his fantastic care and warmness i received!!!! Thank you Paul!!!! It is great yet that you bring it up, i will inspect it again and see if there is more items connected to it that make up the whole package. Thank you _`\|/´_

Dan, it was actually a win on a win. I realized today what a precious connection with you all i have here and in a Skype call with christian we really got so blown away just talking about it. I must be some lucky son of a luke (M& Love you guys  _`\|/´_ Rado

Reply #5
And there is a trick to handling fear . . . don't just run "fear" as an item, that is, just "fear" all by itself . . .  though one can if that is all one can get hold of . . . but the real deal is that what will really result in the big, big gains is to run the process (Exp/Create) on "the fear of (perceived item/condition)" . . . . that is, what one needs to handle is the fear of that particular thing, not a generality of fear feeeling that is smeared all over the universe with no particular or definite thing you are in fear of being addressed.

Thus, when I collide with any fear, the first thing I do is to articulate exactly what it is that one is in fear of . . . I ask the question: "what is this a fear of?" or "This is a fear of what?"  Get the item and run it as above.

R
Thank you Roger,

I am running a lot of Presence 3s these days in connection with a broader R/D.  Step 12 of Presence 3 asks for Unpleasant sensations + must be and must not be experienced pleasant sensations all to be addressed with Experience/Create.  Looking closer at Roger's post it occurred to me that in a similar vein nearly any mood could be run this way by expressing the specific of the mood so I've been asking what my moods apply to with excellent results.  As examples . . . hatred toward, from, over, under, about, of (pick your preposition) and add your specific item.  Ditto for moods of rage, anger, grief, apathy, etc.)

The benefit of this is that you will be following a specific chain and not accessing all millions of reasons a general mood may be or may have been experienced or created.  That is (and I quote Roger from our private correspondence) "handling the specific chain of, say, hatred of power, would be a huge win versus just running "hatred" and triggering everything in sight to be left incomplete."  Moods are always about something or have an object (even if they are so heavy that the something is unknown).  In the latter case, just go out and take a walk and do some objectives on the environment to pull yourself out of it.

• Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 01:50:58 PM by Paul Fairchild
"The truth is what the truth is, not what you want it to be. . . . The problem with truth is it nearly always conflicts with a belief."
ACW . . . 'Making It All The Way Out'

• Christian
  • [*]
  • Practicing Member
  • Isle of View
Reply #6
Looking closer at Roger's post it occurred to me that in a similar vein nearly any mood could be run this way by expressing the specific of the mood so I've been asking what my moods apply to with excellent results.  As examples . . . hatred toward, from, over, under, about, of (pick your preposition) and add your specific item.  Ditto for moods of rage, anger, grief, apathy, etc.)

The benefit of this is that you will be following a specific chain and not accessing all millions of reasons a general mood may be or may have been experienced or created.  That is (and I quote Roger from our private correspondence) "handling the specific chain of, say, hatred of power, would be a huge win versus just running "hatred" and triggering everything in sight to be left incomplete."  Moods are always about something or have an object (even if they are so heavy that the something is unknown).  In the latter case, just go out and take a walk and do some objectives on the environment to pull yourself out of it.

Very good reasoning and data, Paul and Roger.
It really can become all too general from time to time and than it's very useful to remember this principle, find the specific corresponding item and run it instead of the generalization. And I have also found that the first item is not always the right one, but right enough to reduce the heaviness, which than allows for finding a more correct item.
I've found that finding and signifying the right item often brings a lot of immediate blow-out and the rest of the process is a breeze if the signified item is verified in this way.

Dan, it was actually a win on a win. I realized today what a precious connection with you all i have here and in a Skype call with christian we really got so blown away just talking about it. I must be some lucky son of a luke (M& Love you guys  _`\|/´_ Rado
Right, Rado! It was a very up scale and cheerful talk we had.
And thank you for being here and writing your wins and experiences! It's so good to read them all and all the comments.

_`\|/´_
Love,
Christian

"A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe