Skip to main content

Topic: THE CHART OF ASCENSION (Read 1769 times) previous topic - next topic

THE CHART OF ASCENSION

THE CHART OF ASCENSION

Note the date of this Chart of Ascension . . . it is quite early in the definitive write-ups of Knowledgism: 1987.

A lot of discoveries were made after this chart was put together though, notwithstanding, it is still very valid and quite accurate.  The only point being that we could add some more R/Ds and instead of referring to the Observe-Decide-Act-Achieve (ODAA) processes, we'd refer to the Spirit-Perceive-Intend-Envision-Plan-Implement-Result (SPIEPIR) processes.

The chart gives an indication of the types of processes that are likely best used to resolve the case issues cited at the relative levels . . . this is not a chart that tells you or anyone else "where you are" and what is next for you and what your steps in the passage to the top are or must and will be!

The fact is, as folks ascend we find it quite common that the wins can be so huge as to blow the client up several levels in one jump.  And you must process the client at and where he is . . . not where some arbitrary opinion says he must or should be!

Also to be noted is the point that you will cycle though this chart relative to different subjects or areas of case . . . one of the things that was disastrously missed in the concept and application of the Grade Chart as used in the practice of Scientology is their think that once you "did a level" you were done with the processes "of that level."  Nothing could be further from the truth!

It is not uncommon to ascend out the top of one area of case to find oneself in the Red Zone of the next level of case to be handled above where you just ascended from.

To be noted is the point that your Level of Existence as a happy human Being indulging your favorite hobby will likely be very different to when you are trapped in some threatening environment at work or, your Zone Level on planet Earth in your daily doings will be markedly different to when you first access your earlier universes case area.

I can assure you that the basic processes we have in Knowledgism are valuable and will be used and needed by you all the way to the top . . . the point here that needs be understood is: what will those basic processes be used to address as you progress to the top. 

The magical success of Knowlegism is that we do have an accurate delineation of what is to be addressed by us each on our journey.  The distinction, though, that we so acutely appreciate is that your case will open up and be available or "in your face" as and in the manner it will open up for you!  The accessing of the materials that need address will be different for you compared to some others . . . we ae not cookie-cutter samenesses.

Study the Chart well.  There is much to be gained from understanding what it is presenting.

This chart is set for A3 size paper: 11.7" x 16.5" or 287 x 420 mm (double regular letter size) I set the guts if it @ 10pt type, reducing it further would make it illegible @ 5pt.

Roger
  • Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 07:21:38 PM by Roger Boswarva
I coach folks who actually attain their ideals

Re: THE CHART OF ASCENSION
Reply #1
Hi Roger,

Thanks for posting this chart...I have not connected to it for years. Oh my...can see where my chaos is coming from now....darn low level identities.

Gotta get this stuff cleaned up and cleared out. I am bored at playing red zone games.

Although, I do have to give myself some credit...in that, I think I am in a new game....struggling at the bottom.

All is not lost....for sure.

Kara   ^?P

• MyCanvas
  • [*]
  • Honorable Stars
Reply #2
Good to read Roger.  Thanks for sharing.  

The point that one addresses what's in front of them has worked well for me while clean slating the various chart positions.  Some of these Levels of Existence just seem to run and run and run with wins and wins and wins.  

Reply #3
Hi Roger,

Thanks for posting this chart...I have not connected to it for years. Oh my...can see where my chaos is coming from now....darn low level identities.

Gotta get this stuff cleaned up and cleared out. I am bored at playing red zone games.

Although, I do have to give myself some credit...in that, I think I am in a new game....struggling at the bottom.

All is not lost....for sure.

Kara  ^?P
Well, my Sweet Kara, that is a hell of a lot better than being deluded and thinking one is some sort of "super star" while life about them is a disaster!
Honesty in recognizing "where one is at" is required for being able to truly upgrade conditions of existence . . . and hence, I see you'll make it! (K& (K& _`\|/´_ _`\|/´_

As we Aussies are wont to say:  "Goodonya!" (M&

Rog

• MyCanvas
  • [*]
  • Honorable Stars
Reply #4
Well said Roger.  Been there, done that.

I've recently experienced major wins based on seeing where I really am and where do I really want to go and what will it really take to get there.

Having lived the delusion of hyped-up ability(and nothing to show for it) or the easy path to fabulous success, I tip my hat at a proper assessment of a viable path to improving one's lot.

Alan says in one of the tapes of an ascension state (I'm paraphrasing here), "Well, can you type?" 

Mastery requires practice and action.   

That's not to say that one can't attain mastery quickly.  There are some pretty amazing people out there.  There are also a lot of great tools in the Knowledgism toolbox.  My recent wins are more along the lines of ... if you want to learn to speak a foreign language you'll need to memorize the number system, the days of the week, how to tell time, how to introduce yourself, proper use of grammar, and you'll sound pretty awful for a while.

:)

Reply #5
MC wrote:
Mastery requires practice and action. 

That's not to say that one can't attain mastery quickly.  There are some pretty amazing people out there.  There are also a lot of great tools in the Knowledgism toolbox.  My recent wins are more along the lines of ... if you want to learn to speak a foreign language you'll need to memorize the number system, the days of the week, how to tell time, how to introduce yourself, proper use of grammar, and you'll sound pretty awful for a while.
Yep!  It takes taking action . . . .

But there is also another key point to it . . . 1) select and articulate which/what power(s) abilities you need to bring to mastery, 2) prioritize which to address in what order (your choice), 3) deal with each one in its turn . . . by this I mean, don't neglect any while you specialize in one to the exclusion of the others, but do concentrate on bringing the one that you have prioritized to be addressed at any point in time . . . and the bonus is that, once you have attained mastery in/on any one thing,  you then have experienced the experience of having attained mastery . . .  and that is a VERY valuable experience to have understanding of.

Most folks have never experienced mastery of or in any one thing . . . and have no idea of how to upgrade to it nor any idea that it is an important, even imperative, thing to do.

I am lucky, I attained mastery in my chosen sport at a young age, and hence thereafter I always had a level of accomplishment to aspire to in all other things I wanted to do well at.

I do recommend this.

Rog
/
  • Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 10:40:34 AM by Roger Boswarva

Reply #6
I second the action of having the experience of taking something to mastery. 
Like Roger, I achieved mastery at a young age too, but my area was music.  Then I applied it to my previous area of science.

For me, one of the most valuable things about taking something to mastery is that is has not only helped me learn new areas faster, but its valuable with processing / coaching / teaching another, especially with selecting the correct gradient.

It also helps me with the appreciating the work others have done to attain success - I am able to see the parts one has had to work on to achieve their success.  It aids me in positively processing another.

It's also very easy to be negatively processed by someone who does not have the experience of, and thus no understanding or appreciation of, taking something to mastery.  It's something to be mindful of when listening to the feedback of others.

Carmel
I am a safe space for others so they can freely be themselves.

• MyCanvas
  • [*]
  • Honorable Stars
Reply #7

I like this:

It's also very easy to be negatively processed by someone who does not have the experience of, and thus no understanding or appreciation of, taking something to mastery.  It's something to be mindful of when listening to the feedback of others.

Carmel

I'm reminded of all the broke people giving me financial advice, the pot heads giving me career advice, and the rural know-it-alls sharing their wisdom steeped in alcohol, poverty, abuse and a mis-guided sense of honor.  

• MyCanvas
  • [*]
  • Honorable Stars
Reply #8
Hah!  The latest area of charge/item to pop up was a mood of "fake mastery".  HOLY crap!.  Tons of TA, especially surrounding an old quasi-spiritual group I was enthralled with.  
Thought I'd share.  Very fun to run.

Can't stop laughing.

%V^

Reply #9
Hah!  The latest area of charge/item to pop up was a mood of "fake mastery".  HOLY crap!.  Tons of TA, especially surrounding an old quasi-spiritual group I was enthralled with. 
Thought I'd share.  Very fun to run.

Can't stop laughing.

%V^
What a brilliant cognition . . . obviously worth a good belly laugh! (M& )?