Skip to main content

Topic: THE HOLOGRAPHIC RE-ENACTMENT MIND (Read 1148 times) previous topic - next topic

THE HOLOGRAPHIC RE-ENACTMENT MIND
THE HOLOGRAPHIC RE-ENACTMENT MIND

This short post and attached bulletin is an example of the exactitude with which Knowledgism has advanced the technology of knowledge used and practice of pursuit of spiritual enlightenment.

Historically, there has been much in this endeavor that is rather sloppy as to definition and accepted "truth."

This subject of the "mind," and in particular the matter of the "reactive mind" is one such example.

We have a saying in Knowledgism that: "If you can't define it you can't have it." 

The reverse is also true . . . if you don't or can't correctly define it then you cannot correctly understand it and properly handle or resolve it.

Note this extract:

The simple fact is THE HOLOGRAPHIC RE-ENACTMENT MIND is what is really making most people on earth's life hell, as it holographically projects ANY past holographic recording into the physical universe.

A past confusion will project into the present time environment as a present time confusion.  A past alcoholic hologram becomes an uncontrolled "gotta be drunk" holographic projection in Present Time.  A past holographic failure or loss also becomes holographically projected in Present Time.

We nearly had the right answer with reactive mind, but that doesn't quite get to the basics.

Read the bulletin for more.

Roger
  • Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 06:36:37 PM by Paul Fairchild
I coach folks who actually attain their ideals

Re: THE HOLOGRAPHIC RE-ENACTMENT MIND
Reply #1
Roger,

Put me in as highly intrigued.

I would love the "(Lots more to come.)" mentioned at the bottom of the bulletin.

The model of how this works has been assembling for me in bits and pieces for some time - no aha! on it yet.

Thank you,
Russell