Skip to main content

Topic: THE SUCCESS PROFILES PERFORMANCE MATRIX (Read 1800 times) previous topic - next topic

THE SUCCESS PROFILES PERFORMANCE MATRIX
THE SUCCESS PROFILES PERFORMANCE MATRIXsm
By
Roger E. Boswarva FBIM, CPT and Virginia Koenig CPT
Presented at
The International Society for Performance Improvement
N.E. Regional Chapters' Conference -- October 25, 2002
and
Annual International Conference -- April 10-15, 2003

Corporate and/or individual performance improvement efforts can now be done with the benefit of a metrics grid which delineates the correctly aligned values of performance capacities that must be addressed in any effort to evaluate and optimize performance.

The availability of such a tool as The Success Profiles Performance Matrixsm is big news.  It fills what has been a huge void with a proven method of establishing, measuring, and correcting as needed, the elemental components of successful performance.

[/center]
The above is the opening patter of the attached word doc.

I have posted this info because it contains both the LIFE ANALYSIS GRAPH and the SKILLS ANALYSIS GRAPH Alan refers to in the video I am currently uploading titled, THE VALUE OF THE ZONES.

Both my document attached and the video contain very valuable information.

So you know, The International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI) is a worldwide professional organization dealing with, mainly, corporate and organizational performance.  As many of you here know, I spent a career as a consultant to the elite of the corporate who's who, as well as being retired as a Fellow of the British Institute of Management where I taught and ran management training symposia for the BIM in the UK; and also the Management Center Europe, based in Brussels.

PS: Those CPT designations above mean Certified Performance Technologist . . . it is a certification based on accomplishment and qualification and given by ISPI to the worthy. 8)

Here is the write up for the video . . . . 

THE VALUE OF THE ZONES

This is an early video giving the basics of how Alan learned to use the knowledge he had regarding the phenomena of peoples' different positions on the Levels of Existence. 

The early key to it was his devising the use of the familiar Red, Yellow and Green to signify where "UP" and improvement is to new folks who were spiritually illiterate. 

He also used this to do instant hatting on folks to enable order being put into the environment about him.

The tape gets off to a rather slow start but delivers some real gems once he knows you have the basics of this key Knowledgism data.

R
[/center]
  • Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 06:05:22 PM by Paul Fairchild
I coach folks who actually attain their ideals

Re: THE SUCCESS PROFILES PERFORMANCE MATRIX
Reply #1
Thank you Roger

I had given your 2003 presentation a once over some years back but a brief glance at it again yesterday convinced me that I REALLY DO NEED TO STUDY IT and Clean Slate those column headings across the charts.  (One more project to add to my already long queue of processing actions).

For you others who may not be familiar with me, I have been running KN processes for 4+ years now with Roger's coaching and am one of those Codees you may have heard about.  This said, not to toot my horn, but remind all of the tremendous benefits that can be obtained with that 'introductory' process of Clean Slating.  Clean Slate is NOT just for beginners!

Paul
  • Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 09:49:05 AM by Paul Fairchild
"The truth is what the truth is, not what you want it to be. . . . The problem with truth is it nearly always conflicts with a belief."
ACW . . . 'Making It All The Way Out'

Reply #2
Yes, Paul is correct on that . . .

One of the important actions you can do to advance your case as well as your Super Being Consciousness, is to use the case handling version of the Clean Slate Procedure on all of the words noted a) across the top and bottom of those charts (horizontally) as well as, b) all the words shown at the left as the Levels of Existence on our "Chart of the Zones"  (Training Series 14) that is available to our Registered Members attached to the post titled "Moods and Zone Chart."

You see, words are merely only physical universe representations, either in written or sound form, of spiritual concepts and powers.

And thus the gain to be had from Clean Slating them . . . the words listed on those charts are what Alan called "The Power Words."

People too often think they will only get the gains they seek by using the most heavy duty, bazooka-type, A-Bomb power processes (.!  big goof.  Monster, most valuable gains, are obtained by getting these basics in, plus the bonus they give of you of then being able to fully realize on the opportunity of the gains the A-Bomb Powered processes can give.

To be honest, folks who skip this level of case address of Clean Slating the key Power "Words" Concepts of spirituality, begin to collide with "what the hell is this all about???" when they are dealing with the A-Bomb Power level "stuff."

Depending on what I see further posted on this thread, I may well post the other write-up I did addressing the ABILITIES as depicted in our charts.  It too was presented at an earlier ISPI Annual Conference . . . Alan loved both write-ups and the applications of them I put together.

Roger
  • Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 12:02:08 PM by Roger Boswarva

Reply #3
Attached are cleaner (more legible) copies of the Skills Analysis Chart and Life Analysis Chart.  They are useful to have printed out when watching the video THE VALUE OF THE ZONES.
  • Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 09:29:23 AM by Paul Fairchild
"The truth is what the truth is, not what you want it to be. . . . The problem with truth is it nearly always conflicts with a belief."

• Christian
  • [*]
  • Practicing Member
  • Isle of View
Reply #4
Roger,

I just read your Introduction to THE SUCCESS PROFILES PERFORMANCE MATRIX.
This is awesome data.
The Life and Skills Analysis Charts and how the faculties depend on each other and are twin-related and the way you described all that in your Presentation... You are a genius. And you have a way with words.

While reading the presentation I envisioned where I need to put my attention on in the following year, where I need to improve, where my sequences crash. It's not that I am not satisfied with the results I am able to create, but the Size of Game could increase and now I can look earlier in the faculties sequence to improve/upgrade the preceding "outnesses".

This is quite a revelation!

Thank you very much for sharing your wisdom with us.

All the best for a Happy and Blessed New Year 2016!

_`\|/´_

"A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Reply #5
Revisiting this December 2015 post by Roger.  I am clean slating the column headers (Essential factors of Life + Essential Skills) of those Analysis Charts.  Roger's write up attached to THE SUCCESS PROFILES PERFORMANCE MATRIXsm  has helped my comprehesion tremendously.

I am always looking for ways to condense and align data for my own reference and today created a 'chart' based upon Roger's excellent write up.  It is attached here as Essential Life Factors-Skills. but do revisit Roger's presentation.
  • Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 01:45:51 PM by Paul Fairchild

Reply #6
Yes, important post, Paul.

Indeed, your chart you created, Essential Life Factors & Skills for Success,  is aptly named and a winner.

Also very good advice you give in regards the wisdom of making sure folks have lifted off the negative charge, precepts, beliefs and such from each of these powers, abilities and capacities as, underlying these "words," that are merely the physical universe sound or written symbols representing the true spiritual concept, action or thing, you have the powers, abilities and capacities you apply or direct whenever you are engaged in pursuit of your wants.

Alan has referred to these as the "power words" . . . he is right on that.

Take a look at these key words/concepts and conceive of how much they are or have been screwed up for folks!

You would be wise to be sure they are not screwed up or otherwise impeded for you.

Rog

/

• alyk
  • [*]
  • Practicing Member
Reply #7
I thought I'd throw something out there, Roger! You said that 'People too often think they will only get the gains they seek by using the most heavy duty, bazooka-type, A-Bomb power processes ... big goof.' I would say this point is overlooked by many! One of the biggest blowouts I've had (and I don't generally shoot for blowouts) was from a basic 2 Way Comm process! It was just that...  good flow and I held my position... 2WC works across a broad spectrum and this particular time, it was quite amazing!

• Christian
  • [*]
  • Practicing Member
  • Isle of View
Reply #8
Yes, I agree, presence alone, reaching out to the guy and good 2-Way-Comm is the basic that can go a long way. Can get quite magical.
I remember in the early 2000s I used to drive by bus from a training facility home and I was new in the city and have not yet "labeled" all the different individuals I met on the bus (not that I did later on, I tend to take people as individuals). I went in 2WC with one after the other, whoever was there, every day on my way home I would engage in conversation. Making space first, fill up with presence and then see who would go in touch, smiling, then greeting. After a while I knew and talked to so many people and sometimes we had so much spirit and (positive) laughter going on, the bus seemed to levitate :-D
It was nothing special about what I have done. When I look at it now, I'd say it was all because I was truly and genuinely interested in what they had to say and was willing to honor what they are being. My prime interest was to add something to the scene so that it becomes more uptone.

Regards,
Christian
  • Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 02:44:01 PM by Christian

Reply #9
Yes, I agree, presence alone, reaching out to the guy and good 2-Way-Comm is the basic that can go a long way. Can get quite magical.
I remember in the early 2000s I used to drive by bus from a training facility home and I was new in the city and have not yet "labeled" all the different individuals I met on the bus (not that I did later on, I tend to take people as individuals). I went in 2WC with one after the other, whoever was there, every day on my way home I would engage in conversation. Making space first, fill up with presence and then see who would go in touch, smiling, then greeting. After a while I knew and talked to so many people and sometimes we had so much spirit and (positive) laughter going on, the bus seemed to levitate :-D
It was nothing special about what I have done. When I look at it now, I'd say it was all because I was truly and genuinely interested in what they had to say and was willing to honor what they are being. My prime interest was to add something to the scene so that it becomes more uptone.

Regards,
Christian
Yep . . . as I have written elsewhere on our Forum, this is my daily exercise in the environment, particularly when V and I do our shopping rounds on Saturday mornings.

My objective (intent) is to upgrade the mood level and condition of all the folks along they way.

And what is interesting to observe is that all sorts of folks, some of whom I've never stopped to have a conversation with, cheer up when they see me and V and initiate the "good day" traffic.  One guy in particular is routinely hosing down the sidewalk outside the NYU Building, and I've never stopped to chat as we've always been on a schedule against time, but simply because I acknowledged him for what he is doing, pointing out "good job getting rid of the dog piss!" he simply lights up when he sees us.

Life is a sweet song when you truly engage in the upgrading of your environment using our tech basics . . . and what is more basic than the simple honoring of the presence of another and intentional upgrading of their mood with a friendly little communication particle!!!!?
  • Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 12:17:03 PM by Roger Boswarva

• Christian
  • [*]
  • Practicing Member
  • Isle of View
Reply #10
I totaly can see it and agree.
I was lucky early on to have developed the skill to separate the being in front of me from its current scenario and drama and see beyond and at the "true being". The moment this "true being" is reached from another beings pristine intention (or Love/Agape), all the cultural scenario and drama stops or fades and an exchange of high quantities of affinity is possible. For many it's the first time they've been seen and/or touched/reached this way. And people remember you after years as these moments/incidents are very dear to them. (For sure they've been at the right time in the right place last time you met them.)
One of my little brothers asked me some moths ago how come I know people everywhere I go as they greet me and light up when I come in. I really had no answer for him he could work with... It's one of the divine/god-like attributes that can't be easily explained intelectually but needs to be tapped into, practiced and gradiently expanded. 

Kind regards, 
Christian

Reply #11
Since this topic proved to spark interest, and I did say I'd post the other related presentation I put together for ISPI on the subject of our abilities and how they relate . . . here 'tis.

Copied right now is the promotional piece I had for the conference, and attached is the hand-out I gave attendees to my actual live presentation. (M&

Wednesday, April 24, 3:30 PM--5:00PM    Suite 1, 3rd floor, Conference Center

ABILITY: THE VITAL ASSET
Roger Boswarva, Ability Consultants Inc.

Corporate performance, corporate team performance, individual executive and champion athlete performance all depend for success on the same innate human abilities that are manifest in the essence of each of us. These innate abilities have now been delineated and can be addressed, with proven processes, for enhancement as to facility and power of application to yield improved performance. This presentation contains recent breakthroughs that are the culmination of forty years of research into human performance enhancement.

Participants will participate and learn:
  • ·A delineation of the innate basic abilities we each possess that can be addressed for improvement and expansion for greater facility, power and accuracy of application.
  • ·What can be done to bring about these improvements and upgrade of abilities.
  • ·Sample Performance Analysis Grids which can be used to analyze completeness of performance in the sequence of abilities required for successful outcomes.
  • ·Live audience participation in some of the processing actions which can be learned and applied to upgrade abilities and improve performance (positive processing of specific abilities for improvement); plus live demonstrations of what impairs ability and how barriers to optimum performance can be removed (an example of removing a negatively impacting barrier to performance).
  • ·Case study results and bottom-line dollar benefits from such performance technology application. (Example: an international life insurance/investment company's already highly trained sales-consulting team improved sales 163.34% in six weeks.  But it was not their sales training or selling techniques that were addressed; instead, their abilities to use the training and experience they already had was addressed.  What was addressed were the basic abilities employed when present with a clientExample: what has been the cost to the Xerox Corporation of its failure to correctly conceive of applications and follow through on its inventions of the Personal Computer, the computer mouse and pull-down menus, and the laser-printer?)
  • An extensive question and answer period, and use of the hand-out samples of performance tools.
Level: All

Roger E. Boswarva, Chairman and Founding Partner of Ability Consultants, Inc. and Management Science Associates, is a management scientist of forty years experience in corporate, executive, and champion athlete performance improvement and a former Australian swimming champion.  As a Fellow of the British Institute of Management he conducted management training and led seminars and symposia on executive and corporate performance for both the BIM and the Management Center Europe based in Brussels.  His An Analytical Survey of Industrial Relations was published in 1980 by International Management Services, A.G.

Attached is my actual presentation hand-our piece:

• Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 03:03:34 PM by Roger Boswarva