Skip to main content

Topic: OMNI-RESPONSIBILITY VERSUS BLAME (Read 4233 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: OMNI-RESPONSIBILITY VERSUS BLAME
Reply #15
Christian wrote:
It's funny you say it's a doingness, as I have also treated it as "a way of being".

But yeah, by inspection it's a doingness. 

(M& Even funnier is the point that we Beings seem to routinely confuse or at least collapse and misidentify and misperceive Beingnesses, Doingness and Havingness.

Even Hubbard remarked on that in the early days . . . youse might all recall him mentioning folks who must "have" in order to Be something or other, or when kids are asked "what are you going to do when you grow up?"  . . . the reply is routinely, "I'm going to be a . . ." Etcetera.

What all the mechanics and nuances are of this mis-identification of Be, Do and Have (and it goes in all directions and between each of them) I have not delved into.  Maybe it might bear fruit O:) 

But, on first blush, what I do see is that, when one is actually truly aware of and operating as an infinite Spiritual Presence, ALL doingness is within that  presence of Being, as is the Having. (M&

Hmmm, this deserves real delving into . . . could it be that this is the basic, basic on the collapsed universe phenomena and the mis-identification of our Be, Do and Have?

Rog

/
  • Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 03:50:35 PM by Roger Boswarva
I coach folks who actually attain their ideals

• JulianB
  • [*]
  • Practicing Member
Reply #16

In due course, I'll also be writing up some notes on the subject of Remote Influencing . . . which I find more valuable than Remote Viewing.  Remote Influencing is a subject Alan discussed with me in chats shortly before he died.

Remote Influencing is a topic which I have seen very little written about and even less which is useful. Without knowing the absolute mechanics behind this, I still find it of great value to practice.

I do have my own "theories" behind why it works for me and as usual, look forward to reading your future "ditty" on Remote Influencing.
  • Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 02:37:58 PM by Roger Boswarva

Reply #17

In due course, I'll also be writing up some notes on the subject of Remote Influencing . . . which I find more valuable than Remote Viewing.  Remote Influencing is a subject Alan discussed with me in chats shortly before he died.

Remote Influencing is a topic which I have seen very little written about and even less which is useful. Without knowing the absolute mechanics behind this, I still find it of great value to practice.

I do have my own "theories" behind why it works for me and as usual, look forward to reading your future "ditty" on Remote Influencing.
(M&  Good to have gotten you off of your surfboard, Julian (M&  or does it being winter down there help?

Actually, the big issue on the Remote Influencing item is: influencing who or what?

The who bit is rather easy. If you are operating at the correct level, nobody, no spiritual Being, is remote. O:) 

It's the what bit that appears to be the tricky bit.  Though, having manipulated the physical universe a) by accident and on another occasion, b) by desperate intent, while ostensibly "remote" from it . . . though as I am caused to inspect this now as we discuss the deal, I'd say the same rules apply: if you are operating at the correct level, nothing is remote!  It's just that, things are remote from where you consider you are while locating or limiting your presence with or to your body and its physical universe position.

The only thing to be articulated then, is, what exact spiritual action needs be performed to influence, move or alter the physical universe.

Hmmmmm . . . . (M&

Rog

• Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 02:46:57 PM by Roger Boswarva

• Christian
  • [*]
  • Practicing Member
  • Isle of View
Reply #18
But, on first blush, what I do see is that, when one is actually truly aware of and operating as an infinite Spiritual Presence, ALL doingness is within that  presence of Being, as is the Having. (M&

Hmmm, this deserves real delving into . . . could it be that this is the basic, basic on the collapsed universe phenomena and the mis-identification of our Be, Do and Have?
Oh Roger, I think you are onto something pretty cool here above.

I remember Hubbards remarks about it in the old "volunteer minister" course (the one from the 70's).

But as you describe above, when I am in an ascended state all the be-do-have, and all game components are within me (and "me" is not and above the "beingness").
From what I see a collapsed universe will collapse and confuse all the be-do-have and game with the person being inside the collapsed thing, unable to perceive from the outside.
But I don't know what the basic is. What I see is that a misidentification of Self with any of the created be-do-have, game, can lead ultimatly to a collapsed universe.
But that's only a conclusion of mine.

Kind regards,
Christian

P.S. Somehow I had to think about it all evening :-)

The SPIEPIR sequence (Spirit, Perceive, Intend, Envision, Plan, Implement & Result) is a much better sequence, more complete than BE-DO-HAVE and with it it's very easy to straighten up all the BE-DO-HAVE confusion.

It's interesting to note that Spirit is "outside" the paradigm sequence. Spaning it all, as if all of it is "within".
My reasoning, and correct me if I am wrong, is, that the spirit, as soon as he begins to identify Self with any of the paradigm components begins a downfall, which without proper handling, can result in a collapse.
So it comes that with processing we uncollapse previously collapsed universes, freeing more spirit, enabeling us to span more space in which to create and experience.
This also, for me, partly explains why the SPIEPIR Processes are so powerful. They, amongst other beneficial effects, undo previous identifications.

• Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 02:33:27 AM by Christian
"A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

• JulianB
  • [*]
  • Practicing Member
Reply #19
You old surfers should know, that the winter months are always the best time for surfing, especially in the Southern Hemisphere.

In answer to your last reply above,  I see the answer lies in your own concept of space :)

Reply #20
You old surfers should know, that the winter months are always the best time for surfing, especially in the Southern Hemisphere.

In answer to your last reply above,  I see the answer lies in your own concept of space :)
:D ;D (M&  Clever thinking, on a big and potentially complex subject  :o

I have had many views that have differed as I progressed on this subject of "space." 

In my early years on this journey, I used to think it was that "something" or stuff that was between me and other things and peoples. :'(  The only variable was the degree or extent of "distance" between us or the things . . . Of course Hubbard's stoopid, half baked axioms were very successful in giving one a bum steer.

Even when I had pulled some tricks spiritually vis a vis manipulating the Physical Universe (PU) or done some serious out of body and death cycle stuff and perceived at a distance spatially and into the future . . . this all in the 1960's in Australia, I still did not have what I now see as a (more) correct understanding of the what of "space."

In retrospect, I am currently of the conclusion that, in present time, now, one can have a difficulty reconciling two concurrent/simultaneous perceptions of space when one is operating at a very high (not necessarily the ultimate, but high) level of operation and awareness.

This because, in my case, I am still with and hanging onto my human body; and so, one perception is oriented to perception from here and as a human and with all my experiential basis of analyzing perception on that basis while at the same time I do often fully and totally spiritually permeate and and occupy "all" of space and the Beings and things within my purview as an infinite Spiritual Presence.  Though it is equally correct to say I can be selective and not permeate that which I find to be too negative.

Thus, I find myself often "having to" swing between either perception . . . it is something I need to practice and become more skilled at.

At the top in the Gold Zone, my observation currently, is that all of space is within you. . . . it is something, as with TIME and MIND we ourselves "emanated" and brought into being as solutions to earlier unwanted conditions.  And, as with all our collapsed states of Being, on can collapse into our own creations and then be dotted "in space" as well as in time and even our own mind.

As a note, also, this morning I found myself actually beginning to experience the difference between looking about my office with and via my eyes while also concurrently perceiving directly spiritually . . . this, I believe as a first time for me . . . and I found it quite weird to be having to appreciate (understand) and rationalize and balance the distinction between the two.

There are lots of tricks we spiritual Beings have to learn, or can learn, relative to operating in this PU (/O

R