Skip to main content

Topic: OMNI-RESPONSIBILITY VERSUS BLAME (Read 3927 times) previous topic - next topic

OMNI-RESPONSIBILITY VERSUS BLAME

OMNI-RESPONSIBILITY VERSUS BLAME

Listed among our basic Knowledgism processes is that wonderful old R/D for restoring to you , the client, your basic powers, abilities, awarenesses, knowledge and all such things that you want to exercise or deal with is: RESPONSIBILITY.

The commands/questions are pretty simple and basic.

You can use: "Connected to (area of life, existence, ability, power, subject or item) . . ."  Or alternatively use: "What part of (area of life, existence, ability, power, subject or item) . . ."

Then, added to the above is: ". . . are you willing to be responsible for" and ". . . would you rather not be responsible for?"

The above is the workhorse for handling one's relationship for regular folks.  It restores willingness and ability to cause!

On a very advanced case where you would be upgrading responsibility and power on an omni-awareness, omni-presence, co-empowerment level, you could use the command that would directly process the omni-aware, omni-powerful Being.  It would go something like this: "As an omni-aware Presence (or Being or such) connected to (item) what omni-responsibility are you willing to exercise or implement?" / ". . . rather not exercise or implement?" 

For folks not familiar with the term "OMNI" here is the simple definition and usage:

omni-
    combining form
    1. all; of all things.  "omniscient"
    2. in all ways or places.  "omnicompetent"

But most folks are nowhere near processing at an omni-responsibility level.  They are operating as isolated Beings having troubles with all about them and BLAMING all about them for their troubles.

Hubbard did this.  You folks who are aware of the upper "OT Levels" know that Hubbard was into blaming all those nasty "body thetans" (BTs) for his condition.  And information we have from those closest to him in his final years tells us that even then, he was still blaming his BTs for his condition.

In actuality, any practice that tells you that your unwanted conditions or behaviors can be blamed elsewhere than with you and your own powers of choice, cause and sovereignty, is selling you a booby-trap.

YOU are ultimately responsible for your condition of existence and behavior. 

To place responsibility for such elsewhere; such as with "BTs" or "Entities" or parents or other influencers is to be, in actuality, sabotaging you and your true powers, abilities and responsibility. Don't buy it, it's a trap.  It dishonors and undoes your truth, powers and ability.

You will see this truth exemplified in Knowledgism's wonderful CAUSATIVE PROCESSING.

These are the first words in this R/D.

VITAL DATA -- ALL PROCESSORS

LAW: WHAT THE CLIENT IS REACTING TO (complaining or moaning about, or being critical of, the victim or effect of), IS WHAT THE CLIENT IS SECRETLY, COMPULSIVELY DOING HIMSELF.

That may be a hard pill to swallow for some folks . . . but as clients progress they really do come to see how their true and actual OMNI-RESPONSIBILITY declined down the scale of existence through responsibility for self alone and then on down to BLAME of another/others and then on further down to no-responsibility for anything or any part of the game.

I am currently guiding two of our Codees though our stupendous "Free Radical Identity Handling Procedure."  And it has been fascinating for us to see how the conditions of existences, along with the Games these identities created and operated on, on a completely unknowing irresponsible, blame all and everyone else basis, were actually the result of our own cause!  We ourselves decided things that brought about conditions of existence and operation that got us into the unknowing and irresponsible state these Free Radical Identities occasioned.

The second half of the R/D addresses "Parity With The Gods" . . . the first half cleans up the mess and unknowing irresponsibility that is the lot of the Free Radical Identity, and the second half unlocks how you set up the mess!

Sweet justice, is all I have to say about it!

In Knowledgism we have all the technology needed to gradiently restore your powers of cause in the game, along your omni-responsibility for all parts and players.  Don't settle for anything less.

And especially, don't indulge any practices that teach that you can/should place the blame or responsibility for you condition or behavior elsewhere than as under your volition and knowing control.  To do so is to undermine the truth of you and your true powers and abilities . . . for that is the route of self sabotage that brought us to this human, messed up condition.

It might "feel good," it might even be considered a "discovery" that there is someone/something to blame for your condition that heretofore you were not aware of, but these too are part of the booby-traps.  "Feel-goodism" can be an avoidance of what truly needs be addressed and handled, and "new discoveries" too often can be incomplete and thus dangerous cul-de-sacs.

Roger

• Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 02:24:48 PM by Roger Boswarva
I coach folks who actually attain their ideals

• Sultan
  • [*]
  • Practicing Member
Re: OMNI-RESPONSIBILITY VERSUS BLAME
Reply #1
Very inspirational. Just two days ago I was processing myself, and I found that some time very early I have decided to seek external solutions to my internal problems. Then I have realized that there are no problems outside of me. It's an illusion of projecting something that is inside to outside. The thing that I perceive as a problem is always inside of me. I am the origin of everything that happens to me.
We take something that is bothering us and put it outside in some form and decide to call it a "problem". It gets even more hilarious when we also find someone that, as we decide, is "causing"  this so called "problem"!
The real solution to everything is to change and fix myself.

• MyCanvas
  • [*]
  • Honorable Stars
Reply #2
Wonderful stuff, Roger.  Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #3
Sultan . . . .

You have it perfectly!  Very well done.

Paul
"The truth is what the truth is, not what you want it to be. . . . The problem with truth is it nearly always conflicts with a belief."
ACW . . . 'Making It All The Way Out'

• Rado
  • [*]
  • Honorable Stars
Reply #4
Thanks Roger, this is exactly what i needed right now !!!! #^G
I can see now why LRH went into the blame game on his enteties, it can get quite intense  (/+ if your presence stretches over a big area and no omni responsabilitie is taken for that area.  (*M thanks a lot for those realizations  _`\|/´_
  • Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 12:11:26 PM by pradox

• Rado
  • [*]
  • Honorable Stars
Reply #5
Paul, thank you for the adviese as to taking my time with it, it really pays off  _`\|/´_ i encountered a tremedues amount of counter force and effort out of my whole envirement after being totaly out and i must say that without that piece of tech i would surtenly hit the botom and probably spread all over hahaha _)L it is a flight with a rocked and it is quite important to manuever verry gently and harmonise all teammates that are now out of thier deep sleep and bringing up issues  (M& O:) . I am so glad that you guys provided that tech and i can restore my responsability for all that eons of being such a nice guy O:) fantastic !!!! thanks christian and forgive me for being such a good boy troughout the years  (M& I have the best time of my life thanks to you guys and i will keep cleaning up and support you where ever i can. love  Pradox

• Christian
  • [*]
  • Practicing Member
  • Isle of View
Reply #6
thanks christian and forgive me for being such a good boy troughout the years  (M&
No worries, I like good boys.   :-X    ;D

Thank you for the talk we had today. Just keep working on all the new/recovered abilities and powers one by one, taking responsibility (and ownership) for each. It may look like a lot of work, but it surely is worth it.

All best,
Christian
"A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

• MyCanvas
  • [*]
  • Honorable Stars
Reply #7
Hope I don't destroy the mood but I think one can't simply adopt the attitude that he's responsible for everything that's bad in one's life with the result being undeniably positive.  On the one hand, YES that's true and that is how we should process.  On the other hand, with the old tech I did so much OW that I turned into a very meek and un-causing being.  There were other folks involved in making me a doormat and yes I gave them permission.   But I've gotten a lot of wins by seeing the idiocy that I embraced from others.  

Ultimately, I get that I am the cause of my condition but I'm willing to admit that I've gotten saner by acknowledging the contribution of others from projections, wrong indications, missing kepts, or outright negative processing or bad and abusive tech.

In my experience, sometimes the truth of my authorship is buried under the charge that someone working in concert with me created.  There are times when the only charge I can see is from someone else.  

I'm agreeing with your point of ownership.  Running someone else's "dones" is a bit nutty.  Nevertheless I feel it's important to run what pops up which sometimes appears to come from someone or something external.

• Christian
  • [*]
  • Practicing Member
  • Isle of View
Reply #8
I hear ya, MC.

I was referring to recovered Abilities and Powers, where we have a Responsibility section in the Celebration of Wins
Procedure.

Regarding Omni-Responsibility: I found the question

"Connected to ______issue________ as a Spiritual Being, what would you rather be not responsible for?"

will/can bring to view whos who contributed to the issue/situation... bringing more insight and truth into the thing and/or giving you new entry-points to resolve the issue. 

Ultimately what we are aiming for is ownership with Truth Phenomena not swallowing our "fault" that led to the "evil consequences", like what is often being done in some cults. This is the "You pulled it in, admit, don*t inspect, believe" program, kept in place to deny you the full access to your Truth.
Consequently, layer after layer, we will find more Truth and our Omni-Responsibility.

I am currently running some issue with many Whos adding to the mix. With lots of "blame" when I started running it. Inspecting my Attitude towards those Whos and as well my prior Dones and Involuntary Replications. It shows very clearly how I did create opponency in the area. 
So the above question and its affirmative counterpart ("what are you willing to be Responsible for"), can - and often will - access layers you didn*t inspect yet, but which need to be run in order to regain full ownership of the area of your existence. 

Kind Regards,
Christian

Reply #9
Ultimately, I get that I am the cause of my condition but I'm willing to admit that I've gotten saner by acknowledging the contribution of others from projections, wrong indications, missing kepts, or outright negative processing or bad and abusive tech.

I can second both points above MC.  It is good to keep in mind that we ARE operating in a co-created universe (for better or worse).  The question as Alan remarked once is "How did I put myself in that time/place to be effect of another's cause?"  Here is where I believe Causative Processing excels.  What is being detested always has its antecedents in what we ourselves have done to others.

"The truth is what the truth is, not what you want it to be. . . . The problem with truth is it nearly always conflicts with a belief."

Reply #10
Good responses and comments all round ;D

The thing I would point out here is that the title of the ditty I wrote is OMNI-RESPONSIBILITY VERSUS BLAME  . . .

It is about assuming responsibility for all comm-lines and connections and thus being able to recognize and assign correct authorship (source) and cause of what occurs and being able to responsibly determine outcomes and effects . . . the negative expression of which is: "got nothing to do with me," not my fault, I'm not to blame or responsible.; they/the other is to blame. 

When one is operating at a high Green Zone level of responsibility one is so aware of what is going on around one and who is doing what, you do get to preventing becoming effect of what you do not want to experience . . . for folks down at the irresponsible level of operating in the low Yellow or Red Zones, well, they are so switched off they do not see shit coming, can't predict outcomes, and of course, everything they suffer is someone else's fault; others are to "blame."

In actuality, while another may well have caused and sourced what you are affected by or suffer . . . one needs to assume responsibility for any such unwanted effects/outcomes in order to handle them otherwise the suffering and the condition of blaming others for it will continue.

So, not having had my second cup of coffee here yet, I'll end this ditty off with the point that in order to fully get to grips with this subject, one needs to differentiate between the related subjects of source and cause versus responsibility. 

Indeed, it might even be a profitable thing to take pencil and paper and write down all the ways a Being can be negative and irresponsible for one's area of existence and blaming all others for all causes (including one's own cause on self) that negatively affect you versus knowingly being responsible for all events and effects in one's purview no matter who is the source/cause.

The Cof$ scenario My Canvas described is the Red Zone scenario wherein blame is the ongoing process run by that organization. It is a totally negative processing area of activity: staff constantly being blamed and made wrong for whatever goes on rather than seniors taking responsibility for staff and helping staff improve and get it right.  Their only tech applied is blame, and in order to make it "real" they drive staff into monster overruns on O/W write-ups or Sec-Checks looking for "what's wrong," with never a thought to "what is the rightness here that we should be putting in." 

R
  • Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 02:33:43 PM by Roger Boswarva

Reply #11
Good responses and comments all round ;D

The thing I would point out here is that the title of the ditty I wrote is OMNI-RESPONSIBILITY VERSUS BLAME  . . .

So, not having had my second cup of coffee here yet, I'll end this ditty off with the point that in order to fully get to grips with this subject, one needs to differentiate between the related subjects of source and cause versus responsibility. 

R

So Roger . . . . if I understand this correctly . . . .  (and I've had three cups of coffee this morning)

Whatever what you, I or anyone else has DONE that is what they have done .  . end of story.  Assuming an Omni-Responsible position would in the vein of duplicating the Dones of whatever source and when recognizing non-optimum actions, taking the steps to correct or optimize future action by role-education, hatting and processing.  Omni-Responsibility would also recognize successful actions and validate or make more of those.

perhaps more clearly . . . . 
  • Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 03:31:05 PM by Paul Fairchild

Reply #12
Yeh . . . .  ;D 

I'd say that says it nicely  (K& 

R

Reply #13

It is an interesting thing to revisit subjects such as earlier studied materials or expressions of one's knowledge, as for example, my posts above.

Been more than 6 months in this case.

Recently, due to particular case gain, I have found myself operating quite often at the Gold Zone level of INFLUENCING.  At first, it was a little on automatic as I had ascended to the level but not spotted it as a "power or ability" to put under my full knowing control per our Wins Celebration Handling . . . This because, interestingly enough, this Level of Existence originally felt as though it operated as a Beingness not as a Doingness that can be more easily perceived as, for example, "Production" or "Empowerment" for me can be.  (Your mileage might vary!) 

These last few days/weeks I have been more aware of what I'm actually doing, and how and from what "position."  And looking at this thread just now brought it home to me with much more and greater clarity.  And I do now observe and experience the action of INLUENCING as a doingness, where before I did not.

When (I was) operating lower in the Green Zone, say Interest, Enthusiasm, even Exhilaration; I found I was basically, separate and looking at the Beings I was relating with and to.  What they did was what they did, and I had no control over the causation and could only act after the event of their cause.  This, of course, is "self-determinism" not "Omni-responsibility." 

And to be noted is the point that, if one is operating at the lower level of "Self-Determinism" wherein one can only act or react after another has caused, well the relationship can be fraught with the potential for disagreement and even oppositional conflict . . . and of course sink lower into blame!

In the recent week or so and particularly just now as I was caused to read the above (someone did a "mention/like that caused me to visit again) I gained the insight of how I operate at the level of INFLUENCING in the Gold Zone . . . the actual mechanics of it (for me).  And, to me, it became a point of fascination and vital interest.

"Luckily" I am well schooled in the mechanics of "games," relationships and the dealing with the activities therein.  This all being part of the spiritual literacy one needs to have to both make it to the Gold Zone and to operate there.

What I have found myself doing at this level is that, I pervade and permeate the Beings in my relationships and, in a spiritually loving embrace, imbue them with a (my) vision of what can and ought be for our mutual benefit and enhancement that they can and ought to create or participate in the co-creation of for our benefit.  Also to be noted is the point that I also have to be willing to be aware of what they otherwise, without my influence, would likely have created based on their ongoing habits, knowledge and precepts (this includes the precepts and prejudices they ordinarily are operating on).

Thus there is a SPIEPIR sequence carried out (actually a very full one)  . . .  I as a knowing Spiritual presence imbued with an awareness of what I need and want as to ideals and optimums, permeate and perceive the Being I am relating with to the extent needed to evaluate and align relative importances as to what is needed, wanted and ought be intended for our optimum alignments and co-survival then, learning that, I project an envisioning of the thing to be attained, etc.

Of course there is a caveat on all the above . . . I don't have to relate to/with or deal with the nasties of the universe.  I can equally be responsible for not relating with them and to simply be aware of their existence while keeping them "out of my hair."  (And in this vein, there are a handful of individuals banned from our Forum.)

And, on a further note, it has sometimes taken some time to bring some folks I relate with on a regular basis up out of their automatic relationships habits such that they can be positively influenced . . . this being observed, for example, with the relationships developed on our weekly shopping safari at the Farmers Market, WholeFoods and other stores.  Other friendly folks are easily enlivened and brought into co-creating empowerment on first contact . . . this so long as one honors and validates them as a good person and Beingness when first encountered . . . V and I do this routinely with the checkout staff and management at places like WholeFoods and Trader Joe's stores.  (To be noted is that, in the case of Trader Joe's, I wrote to the CEO about an incident with a toxic personality and her affects on the whole store, the duty manager and customers.  Regional Management based from Boston came down and removed the toxic bitch off public lines (she now only works the store room and stocks shelves) with the duty manager who screwed up actually GONE, she ain't been seen since.  Result? Now what a wonderful fun store we have!)

You see, most folks treat the checkout people or service staff at supermarkets as though they are part of the furniture or as robots and not wonderful people!!!  And, thus, what do most people get back? What they themselves have projected!!  And believe me, this is a point I have discussed with the folks who have become true friends while doing these jobs. . . they are so enlivened by the notion that someone actually sees them as a real live person there on deck; and you have to see how their expressions (we call them "indicators") turn sour when they relate what it is like dealing with the regularity of most of the traffic they have to deal with on their lines!

And what is the result of treating these service personnel as I do?  All these folks visibly brighten up, come out of their routine dreariness and smile big time when they sees us. We get fantastic service, along with it being a pleasure each week to deal with them as friends . . . indeed, it has been known for the butchers at WholeFoods to go to special lengths to get for us the stuff we want . . . on guy even suggesting for us to continue shopping the store while he solves the situation of getting what we want and that he'll come find us and give it to us when it is done!

In due course, I'll also be writing up some notes on the subject of Remote Influencing . . . which I find more valuable than Remote Viewing.  Remote Influencing is a subject Alan discussed with me in chats shortly before he died.

• Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 07:47:05 AM by Roger Boswarva

• Christian
  • [*]
  • Practicing Member
  • Isle of View
Reply #14
Very nice and interesting post.

I have seen great results from treating people as beingnesses.
Many people in our neighbourhood came alive after some time when we moved here. Some random "hello's" and "how's life" and we are always treated well and friendly. Even the grim one can't help being friendlier.
I like people and can feel their space. Also the "Future friendliness process" we have here somewhere is a great tool to improve the skill to positivly process the environment.

It's funny you say it's a doingness, as I have also treated it as "a way of being".
But yeah, by inspection it's a doingness.  :)

Kind regards,
Chris

P.S. I would love to read your notes on Remote Influencing.
  • Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 01:29:56 PM by Christian