Skip to main content

Topic: THE ZONES OF LIFE (Read 1636 times) previous topic - next topic

THE ZONES OF LIFE
I don't know which came first; Alan's write-up and use of the phrase "being in he Zone" or whether he purloined it from those American athletes . . . though I do believe he used it first.

In his tapes, Alan mentioned how he came to first use the Zones Chart . . . it was devised as a means of conveying to business clients that there was an "up" and also a "down" from where they currently operate from in terms of abilities, power and performance.

Most folks have little comprehension that they can actively, and easily, change their condition for the better.

As you progress, you will see our "Zones Chart" that depicts the range of Levels of Existence, Moods and Life Potential.  It depicts the three lower levels of the Red Zone, Yellow Zone and Green Zone. At the top, above these is the magical Gold Zone where things occur for the Being that are beyond "the norm."

In 1994, Alan published the fruits of his research on this subject in the two volume masterwork, The Zones of Life.

It is the definitive tour de force on the subject dealing with each and every attribute, power, ability and activity in life, and reveals how each expresses across each level of the Zones.

It is far too much to attach here.  I will instead attach his entry level bulletins on the subject.

Attached:

Zone Series 4: THE POWER OF THE ZONES TECHNOLOGY

Zones Definitions

Zones Technology: THE TRUE REASON FOR THE ZONES TECHNOLOGY

• Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 06:46:37 PM by Paul Fairchild
I coach folks who actually attain their ideals