Skip to main content

Topic: ASCENSION EXPERIENCE PHENOMENA (Read 1725 times) previous topic - next topic

ASCENSION EXPERIENCE PHENOMENA
ASCENSION EXPERIENCE PHENOMENA

The good and bad; the benefit and liability of ascensions.

In this tape Alan speaks of the history of the spiritual enlightenment and human empowerment movement and the booby trap they all activated.

Key information here on why you "process from the top down" and how you do it.

This video will help many . . .

Indeed, this video contains the vital data that is the key to our Knowledgism breakthrough in continued workability . . . that is, you don't just get that one big early win that has you feel good for a while, but we have the tech to continuously expand upon and empower you to levels above that initial ascension.

This is the non-Coded version of the Video.  I have eliminated the small section of confidential Coded material so you folks can get the rest of the vital data.

(He uses the term "ABL" in this video.  It refers to the "Attention Bit Locator" which is used to perform the function of an E-Meter or similar device.)

Roger

(dropbox link updated 17Sept2020 - CG)
  • Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 02:18:13 PM by Carmel George
I coach folks who actually attain their ideals

Re: ASCENSION EXPERIENCE PHENOMENA
Reply #1
Rog, 

This is great stuff.  Thank you very much for providing it.  I have been pondering questions lately which he covers in this.  Thanks for putting forth the effort to provide this.

Much appreciated.

Michael

• Christian
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Isle of View
Re: ASCENSION EXPERIENCE PHENOMENA
Reply #2
Hello,

I atttach a file with the "Onion" Chart (The Chart of The 25 Universes) Alan uses in the lecture.
It's not so good visible in the video.

It's from the Book "Gods In Disguise", Chapter 6.

I hope it is of some use...

Kind regards,
Christian
"A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe