Skip to main content

Topic: RECOVERY OF YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE FORCE (Read 1286 times) previous topic - next topic

RECOVERY OF YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE FORCE
RECOVERY OF YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE FORCE

This is an important introductory tape giving elementary but vital information on what we are doing, why and how.

Its title is: Life Force Particles and Green Zone Phenomena . . . .  recorded on February 27, 1994 

Actually, the correct and full title is: Life Force Particles and Green Zone Truth Phenomena    . . . the word Truth was erroneously dropped from the label of the VHS tape I got from "the ranch" those years ago, and not spotting the omission when I was processing all this stuff to get the digital conversions to up load, I carried it forward on labeling this file.

The notion of "Green Zone Truth Phenomena" is an important one.  You'll be getting information on this as we progress together.

Roger
/
  • Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 05:02:33 PM by Paul Fairchild
I coach folks who actually attain their ideals

Re: RECOVERY OF YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE FORCE
Reply #1
In Life Force Particles and Green Zone Truth Phenomena Alan makes mention of two bulletins distributed to participants when the lecture was recorded.

The first is a handling drill called the Distinction Exercise developed from a Deepak Chopra process used to help many put their Cancer in remission.  The title of the bulletin is PUTTING ORDER INTO CHAOS.

Discovering and comprehending the truth causes trapped life-force particles to be released from the lies and causes Green Zone Truth Phenomena to occur.  The second and more important bulletin is titled GREEN ZONE TRUTH PHENOMENA and describes where UP is.  These phenomena are the primary measure or standard of effective processing.
  • Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 07:48:04 AM by Paul Fairchild
"The truth is what the truth is, not what you want it to be. . . . The problem with truth is it nearly always conflicts with a belief."
ACW . . . 'Making It All The Way Out'