Topic: YOU BEING FULLY YOU (Read 5026 times) previous topic - next topic

• Christian
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Isle of View
Re: YOU BEING FULLY YOU
Reply #15
Pradox, my Friend. Well done!

You will need to run the CELEBRATION OF REGAINED ABILITIES, STATES AND WINS PROCEDURE

Look what Roger says right at the beginning of the thread:
The name says it all . . . you use it to stabilize all big, huge wins . . . you'll know when you need to use it . . . you'll be up there wondering WTF!

(M& Sounds like this is right where you are.... ?

There is also a merged version Paul uploaded some time ago. You will find it here:
http://knowledgism-practice-group.org/forum/index.php?topic=7.msg317#msg317
(There have been more versions of the Procedure, the version Paul merged has all the questions in it.)

Note in the procedure the "impress and its consequences" questions...

Be sure you have a good full use of the definition of "impress" . . .
it doesn't just mean "to create a favorable opinion of self in another" . . . that's a rather limited little human thing.  
For me, at a spiritual level, it also runs in the sense of me spiritually impressing an image or impact on or into another . . . as like leaving an impression of your foot in wet sand.

When it comes to the Responsibility part of the process, please see Roger's post from yesterday:
http://knowledgism-practice-group.org/forum/index.php?topic=234.0

As you've ascended into a new state, you will need to adjust the Responsibility questions using a prefix: "As an omni-aware Presence..." or  "As an omni-aware Being..." or "As a Godlike-Being" or "As a Spiritual Presence/Being" (whichever it is that is true for you in your newly ascended state).

You said:

I mean i have not felt such a vibe since i switched from that universe where those powers were avalible to me and it felt diferent without a body back there, seemed to be more harmonious. i must say that there was a moment of fear and wondering on how much power will yet come back to present and if i might not be in full control of it. uuups hahaha wild stuff
The CELEBRATION OF REGAINED ABILITIES, STATES AND WINS PROCEDURE is a Celebration, but also it is a Stabilization. Running this procedure will accustom you to your newly recovered state and powers. You will bring the powers under your control.
You will see its magic while you run it. (/O

Kind regards,
Christian

"A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Reply #16
Paradox . . . .
_`\|/´_ Splendid win.   This stuff REALLY WORKS  doesn't it?

Christian's advise is spot on.  Take your time with it and don't 'rush' the process by not answering the questions as fully as you are able.

Paul
"The truth is what the truth is, not what you want it to be. . . . The problem with truth is it nearly always conflicts with a belief."
ACW . . . 'Making It All The Way Out'

Reply #17
 _`\|/´_

Rog
I coach folks who actually attain their ideals

• Rado
  • [*]
  • Premium Codee Members
Reply #18
thanks so much christian it definitly solves my concern and brings about further progress on that action WOW!!

Yes Paul, its working much better than i could ever dream of !!!!! the amount of stupidity that got of my case is just fantastic!!!! simplicity comes along like i have never experienced it before this life time. you guys just saved my ass once again!!!! love it #^G Pradox

• Christian
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Isle of View
Reply #19
 A@! A@! A@! A@! A@! A@!
"A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe