Skip to main content

Topic: ASCENSIONS AND OTHER PRACTICES ERRORS (Read 2216 times) previous topic - next topic

ASCENSIONS AND OTHER PRACTICES ERRORS
Earlier practices many of us were in had apparently workable procedures or beliefs, but in reality they were both flawed and deficient.

This is particularly true regarding the subject of the ASCENSIONS and huge "blow out" wins of spiritual awareness that sometimes occurred.

The tragedy is that the phenomena is not properly understood by them and, worse, were then mishandled.

We have often read of the Spiritual Ascension Crash and Burn Phenomena that we often need to help folks handle . . . but here is a twist on that . . . it is called:    FLASH POINTS.

One of these hit me in 1962 doing own Goals GPM listing with Routine 2-12 . . . and it was only with this technology of Knowledgism that we got to recognize and handle it.

Roger

Ascension-Abuse Series 22

FLASH POINTS

During the peak amplitude period of an Ascension Experience, you often get "hit" by a heavy counter-intention or counter-force.

This "hit" can cause a FLASH POINT OF CHARGE and a REACTIVE CREATION to occur.

It is during these FLASH POINTS OF CHARGE that a huge and powerful REACTIVE CREATION known as Evil, Hateful, Disowned Beingness or Identities Creations that are capable of destroying lives and relationships, as well as having the power to completely engulf others are made.

It appears that the being becomes incredibly huge and powerful during these FLASH POINT events; simultaneously the being creates huge powerful holographic images of Evil, Hateful, Beingness or Identities Creations.

To have reacted and created huge powerful holographic images during these moments of huge ascension causes these huge powerful reactive holographic images to have great psychic dominating control over you and your mind.

The being goes into a reactive stance and action to handle the counter-intention or counter-force, and thus become smaller than the FLASH POINTS OF CHARGE and smaller than the huge and powerful REACTIVE CREATIONS, consequently they become the effect of their own creations.

Therefore it is vital to locate the exact FLASH POINT and run "experience and create" on the FLASH POINT and run "experience and create" on ALL the REACTIVE CREATIONS that were made at that time.

Erasing the FLASH POINTS OF CHARGE and the huge and powerful REACTIVE CREATIONS will very quickly erase the REACTIVE IDENTITIES AND REACTIVE MINDS.

ALAN C. WALTER

10 March 2003

Copyright © 2003
Alan C. Walter
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

• Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 02:29:50 PM by Roger Boswarva
I coach folks who actually attain their ideals

• Christian
  • [*]
  • Practicing Member
  • Isle of View
Re: ASCENSIONS AND OTHER PRACTICES ERRORS
Reply #1
Roger,

I have an Unpleasant Sensation in the area of the top of my head, on the right side. And it's present for almost all the time. Then it is less active for weeks and does not pull my attention all too much. Then again, in session it comes back suddenly and stays for days on end.

I am running the FROM WHERE and also the WHAT PART OF (experience/create; rather not experience/create) on it.

Sometimes the Sensation is developing into a painful one.

I also did the Mass Handling and BASIC CHRONIC MOOD on the item.

Currently it is a little bit less invasive, however, it pulls a lot of my attention.

The other day when you posted this above post I went in session and looked on the item from a new perspective and run the EXPERIENCE/CREATE process on it. It lifted a little bit of its intensity and also pictures and 3D holographic imagery came to view.

Is there more data I could use to help me go through it and release it once for good?
It somehow makes me immobile, inactive and drifting away from doing things on my schedule.

Kind regards,
Christian
  • Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 07:32:48 AM by Christian
"A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Reply #2
Christian . . .  no, sorry to say, that is the complete bulletin and all the info I have on "Flash Points."

For me, mine "blew on fist contact to 'Experience/Create" it . . . the moment I recognized it for what it was, it evaporated.

Alan did not articulate what can be behind the "Flash" in the bulletin, that because it is a variable and can get one into the realm of Earlier Universes to handle it . . . however, some things can be safely said here.

1) I will post in the next coupe of days some stuff that should help some of you on this.
2) Knowing the nature of the beast will relieve many since they will realize it is a known phenomenon that we have a handle on.
3) Each of the Earlier Universe has expeler counter-forces to it that can be a source of such a flash.
4) Behind most pain is a collapse universe . . . I will post the handling for that later . . . it's an extract from the "Pain Elimination Series" materials.

R
  • Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 03:50:51 PM by Roger Boswarva

• Christian
  • [*]
  • Practicing Member
  • Isle of View
Reply #3
Roger,
thank you very much.

It"s already a help!

I just checked the VF1 BPC3 bulletin and there, "something you are not looking at?"
indicated and the pressure was instantly less in the area.
Btw. the "pain" I was referring to is not easy to define. Sometimes the area is also as if magneticaly charged, pushing the area back and forth so to speak.

I will have another go with experience/create on it.

#^G

Christian

Reply #4
There ya go!

By the way, in your reply you did articulate a run-able item . . .

That magnetic "thingie" . . . sometimes it helps to pull apart the factors of component parts of "a pain" . . . umm, how about:
Heat
Cold
Electricity/electrical
Magnetic/magnetism
A vacuum
A pressure
Friction
A crushing
An explosive ripping apart
A collision

(Items from the top of my head . . . yous can add your own! ;D

Reply #5
I have a similar, condition on my left side of head.
Which is persisting for years.
I think this condition is being painful, dark, solid, no sound passes through it.
All opposition, counter forces uses my this side to subdue me, control me and screw me.
I have done so many studies to repair this.
Took help from so many people, but it is still persisting, but it is better, but not fully resolved.
I think I have become fan of Knowledgeism as it helped me the most.
Things, I have observed about it...

It makes me very disable, it is almost a disability, on the other side, (since it is Dualistic universe) I have same amount of ability on the right terminal.
Disability-Ability.

Recently, I realised it was/is a Solution (from Mr. Rogers Tech) to enter Earth realm to able to experience all the Earthly forms.

It is used as a Disguise by me.

It has effects of so many curses,implants, betrayals, karmas.

It has a Paradigm Crash.

FAC One.

In jail, holographic images colorful ones.

Stupidities, child nesses.

Virulent spiritual teammates, in discussion with them, it has even become physical disability, hoping it is reversible.

Twisted Endocrine system towards left.

Telepathic criticisms comes out of it.

Implosions and explosions.

Vacuums, where my Spirits get stuck.

Crash landing on earth.

Too much of pride and superiority complex.

Heat.

Helps me to process certain information at very fast rate, but not completely.

Lies

Hidden yet can be seen.

Anger.

Obscenity.

As much, I want to get rid of this condition, I have similar opposite.

It is like, I was searching and seeking something, which , I have forgotton. Which comes into view, and suddenly, I again forget, what I was looking for.

Tells me it is waiting for some star alignments.

Until, then it persists.

Fears

Almost an Eternal story

A great Acension Experience.

Every story of my past life had an impact, accident or a hit on left side.

Truth and opinion.

I think, I should stop now.

&M)

Thanks.

• Christian
  • [*]
  • Practicing Member
  • Isle of View
Reply #6
Roger, thank you for the list.

Very useful indeed.
There ya go!

By the way, in your reply you did articulate a run-able item . . .

That magnetic "thingie" . . . sometimes it helps to pull apart the factors of component parts of "a pain" . . . umm, how about:
Heat
Cold
Electricity/electrical
Magnetic/magnetism
A vacuum
A pressure
Friction
A crushing
An explosive ripping apart
A collision

(Items from the top of my head . . . yous can add your own! ;D )

Knowledgeist,

in my case, the "Sensation" is not always painful. It differes in intensity. Sometimes it is only as if a numb spot. Then it is more intense.... at it's peak or sometimes suddenly, it is as if a thunder bolt goes through my head.

In the last days it has become better.
I did run the EXPERIENCE/CREATE on it. And later BASIC CHRONIC MOOD on a different item, but it was connected to it.

It seems this Sensation bleeds off in layers. Like an onion. I am sure it will come back, then again I will do the FROM WHERE EXPERIENCE/CREATE on it.

What process do you use on yours?

Kind regards,
Christian

Reply #7
My, condition is Ditto, exactly the same thing, somewhere, I am glad, I found somebody with similar condition.

What, I am realising, it is surely my weaker side.
I was seeing, some entities are stuck in this mass.
And even they have become virulent.
Lots of gangs were there, I released lots of them.
By positive processing.

Today, I got my First full size Guitar, I played it and was in green and gold zone, very friendly, charming, saying right things, getting what, I want.
Suddenly, I am on my way home, and its back, somehow, I was able to maintain the position not getting effected by it.
But not for not so long, It is some " Hidden Who" not hidden anymore, knows my weak link and run some negative processing on me, and, I think I get involve with it, and get into a " Mortal combat" and lose my position again.
This " Hidden Who" is very closely related to me, so sometimes difficult to believe that this could be it.
And also misinforms about the right " Who", if, I ask who are you?
It would send me wrong and misleading images and I find myself processing somebody else.
I think that's why, all my hard work had not payed off as yet.
But, today, I think, I have located the right one (hopefully), would try to run " Hidden who" handling.
Let's see, how it works, so that. I get chance to repair that side of my being.
As, I never get enough chance to work on other necessary areas of my life as this somatic or block, or mass, takes lots of my attention units.

If, I get some optimum results tonite, I would surely share with you.

Regards,

• Christian
  • [*]
  • Practicing Member
  • Isle of View
Reply #8
Wish you good session.
Only advice I can give: do not open too many windows at a time. Keep track of your sessions and what you process. Process to a Win, then make break, to a Win and then a break again. Appreciate your new found truths and follow your interest.

Kind regards,
Christian

• Christian
  • [*]
  • Practicing Member
  • Isle of View
Reply #9
The re-occuring Mass in my right head area is a tough nut :-D
But it is getting better.

Some days ago I spotted a Team-Mate in the area while I was running the FROM WHERE commands...
I then ran the HUPs 6 questions and also let the being run repeater on some "energy trick" he used to interfere with my thoughts. It was amazing how he did this when I gave him the commands, over and over again until he lost interest in the phenomenon.

In another session, a whole new Space opened up in this area.
I recognized that there is space within space and also STMs create their own space, with "walls" and all inbetween. So one Mass (like a wadded ball) unfolded and there have been tons and tons of 3DH impressions in it. I ran Mass Handling and BASIC CHRONIC MOOD Handling on it. It resulted in lots of silence and peace of mind.

I now go in session everyday. It is much better.
The re-occuring mass is still there, but not as active anymore and when it comes up I will repeat the process.

Knowledgism is amazing tech.
I would like to hear more wins from others who use the tech!

Kind regards,
Christian

Reply #10
Hi, I'm Patricia, and I'm new here.

I was reading about Pain above and have my own definition of Pain.  It's sensation plus the idea that the body is being damaged.

I'm looking forward to finding positives in my life -- my life is rather empty for the lack of them.

Pat

Reply #11
Welcome aboard, Pat . . .

Ya, POSITIVES is where the game, ideally, is at.

I wrote just a day or so ago here, that most folks have been deviated off from creating their optimum and positive wants . . they've gotten suckered into trying to handle and/or otherwise oppose the not-wanteds being thrown at them.

We do have here the R/Ds and the tech on restoring our positive states of Being and wants.

Indeed, my write up on "Roger's Charge Handling" deals in depth on the point that all the charge on our cases is based on the underlying POSITIVE want that was being pursued but which got variously blocked, stopped or interfered with.

The CHARGE HANDLING R/D is a very key R/D to fully "grok" and become familiar with using . . . it will save you much blood, sweat and tears.  It is the key to the restoration of your positive, most wanted wants!

Indeed, one of the great gains to be had from being very familiar with the R/D is that, then one begins to become very familiar with the experience of "charge" and able to easily confront areas where it exists and dissipate it all.

Rog

• Rado
  • [*]
  • Honorable Stars
Reply #12
Good post Roger, it is about what happened to me after the huge ascension. I located a further mass blackness above the point of ascencion and dived into it finding a quite big amount of force which i started to handle with the force handling and as it wouldn't 
resolve completely i went further on experiencing and creating as a god like being. Magic stuff i must say. Feel a good stabil size with no evil or hatefull creations and the relation between me and my girlfriend just came back into an wonderfull harmonic coexistence. Today mornig i was convinced that iam going back into the state i was prior to my ascension but here we go again and more harmony than on the first ascension as the evil creations are not knocking on my roof no more _`\|/´_ Thx