Skip to main content

Recent Posts

To contribute something in this field I would like to tell you that in the field of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and micronutrients there is a lot of important information. A field that began with Linus pauling (Nobel Prize, Biochemistry and Peace) with its beautiful and spectacular studies on vitamin C, through Dr Beck, Dr. Hulda Clark, and many other vegans or not, to reach that great I personally recommend the daily intake of nutritional supplements to megadoses as does the orthomolecular medicine, the diet rich in vitamins and minerals. Fiber, vegetables, fruit and protein, water distilled with electrolytes (Read the book of choice is clear for example gave me a lot of clarity about water) and from time to time make a detox cycle taking only extracts of fruits and vegetables using Extractors of low speed that preserve ALL the nutrients of fruits and vegetables.This handling is spectacular.

Another kind of natural products for the health management include the use of silver ioniz To cleanse the lymphatic system and eliminate microorganisms that cause disease. There is much to do and study in this field. Attach some links if you are interested in learning more about these topics.

https://rememberwhoweare.wordpress.com/tag/24-doctors-with-the-courage-to-tell-the-truth-about-distilled-water/

https://www.omegajuicers.com/

http://bestjuicerreviews.xyz/top-slow-masticating

http://www.bobbeck.com/pdfs/beck-protocol-handbook.pdf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linus_Pauling

http://orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1996/pdf/1996-v11n03-p147.pdf

etc, etc

Success, Prosperity and Happiness / Re: Winning on CS
Last post by Dan -
Nice win Rado!!

Dan  #^G
Success, Prosperity and Happiness / Winning on CLEANSLATE
Last post by pradox -
Hi everyone, want to share a nice win. I started yesterday with a CLEANSLATE action as a starting point of a R/D. My comprehension of the term Team was quite fine i thought at least, not realising what goes along with it in the background. While clean slating  " A Team " and taking up the precepts that where in bedded in the conceptual understanding what a team is supposed to be doing and thinking etc. i found a major major major sabotage i was running my team on. I was wondering prior to that point why the hell, after connecting up with my spiritual Team, i would always lose the comm after a while and had such a hard time to reestablish it again in a harmonious aligned manner. They simply wouldn't want to really stick around and be fully present, as i processed them downwards and made the goals more important than the beings involved in achieving them. Just by handling this seemingly little precept i started to see how many of my team mates i did leave behind or pushed away and how they started to reconnect now in PT. I also clean slated the term " A Gang " and after those two actions i understood how confused i have been in the area of taking care of good relations with my Team. It was somewhat of a collapsed area and putting a enemy label on one of my team mates made it so much more of an action i would routinely take. What a fantastic tech to unravel such an unsolvable problem with that little effort. Thank you Paul for putting me on that R/D and being so precise with your description as to the exact steps to take and what to be alert of. Saved may ass once again #^G much love everyone Rado
Success, Prosperity and Happiness / Re: rehab all wins
Last post by pradox -
Thank you Roger  _`\|/´_ It is something i just realize right now over again by running some responsibility on it. I did not perceive and there by wasn't able to honor my part in the creation of all this mess called case. I start to get a grip on those things and things really seem to turn around for me. You probably can but as a saying i would like to mention " you can't imagine what important role you guys are playing in my process of taking the ownership for all my shit" thank you again and thank you for your empowerment. It really makes my eternal day (M& _`\|/´_ much love Rado
Success, Prosperity and Happiness / Re: rehab all wins
Last post by Roger Boswarva -
Well, Rado . . . .

You have said it all, mate!

Yours above is a brilliantly articulated write-up of truths we all need to know and practice!  Brilliant!

And yes, wins must be honored . . . and also remember to HONOR YOURSELF.

Roger
Success, Prosperity and Happiness / rehab all wins
Last post by pradox -
Sucess story 

I ascended to a completely new state which enabled me to view from a whole new perspective, being outside from time and space. i regained the abilitie to move freely trough various domains of existence and dechoutche from any upset which gave me a tremendues feeling of freedom, control and being oriented troughout my whole track. my 3D perceptions turned on and caused me to see the beuty and simplicitie of my own universe providing me with the strenght and position of permiating anything and everything i perceved. The recovery of my entangled life force became a fun game to play and i found my self to be verry pasioned about doing so verry effortless. Sudenly i saw balls of masses and entanglement all arround my universe and could choose to adress them now or leave them deacessed to adress them in a, by myself considered, apropriate time. All of it verry sharp and clear in full 3D holographic vision. A complete aboundance of power and vitality was the result of my omni presence. The thinking process was not any longer compairible to what it once was still enslaved in my humanoid games matrix. by the means of that regained size and space i found thinking to be somewhat more of a permiating and knowing activity, in state,  a going trough a calculating atempt of comprehesion. Identities became a means to acomplish a desired outcome, with less than non ascociation as to who i, as a god like being,  really am. Communication with other Godlike powerfull beings started to take place and immideatly showed me what weaknesses needed to be taken care of and what beliefes needed to be upgradet in order to stay in control and ownership of my newly regained powers and abilities. I am back in the zone since a while and realized that an essential point that was missing in my prior aproach, was to really spot the reluctence of honnoring my regained states and abilities. It took me the wrong path of hunting the negatives only, without actualy making sure, that what i gained troughout my processing, gets well established in the present and fully aplied in my PU games. I think i have at least a week or two of celebrating of wins and life realignment processing in front of me, to ack all neglected wins. Woun't do this mistake again, a failure to honor those fantastic wins did a greate job in tieing up my life force in wrong whos, wheres, whens, whats and hows. Thank you all, and lets run the positives  _`\|/´_ Rado
Looking closer at Roger's post it occurred to me that in a similar vein nearly any mood could be run this way by expressing the specific of the mood so I've been asking what my moods apply to with excellent results.  As examples . . . hatred toward, from, over, under, about, of (pick your preposition) and add your specific item.  Ditto for moods of rage, anger, grief, apathy, etc.)

The benefit of this is that you will be following a specific chain and not accessing all millions of reasons a general mood may be or may have been experienced or created.  That is (and I quote Roger from our private correspondence) "handling the specific chain of, say, hatred of power, would be a huge win versus just running "hatred" and triggering everything in sight to be left incomplete."  Moods are always about something or have an object (even if they are so heavy that the something is unknown).  In the latter case, just go out and take a walk and do some objectives on the environment to pull yourself out of it.

Very good reasoning and data, Paul and Roger.
It really can become all too general from time to time and than it's very useful to remember this principle, find the specific corresponding item and run it instead of the generalization. And I have also found that the first item is not always the right one, but right enough to reduce the heaviness, which than allows for finding a more correct item.
I've found that finding and signifying the right item often brings a lot of immediate blow-out and the rest of the process is a breeze if the signified item is verified in this way.

Dan, it was actually a win on a win. I realized today what a precious connection with you all i have here and in a Skype call with christian we really got so blown away just talking about it. I must be some lucky son of a luke (M& Love you guys  _`\|/´_ Rado
Right, Rado! It was a very up scale and cheerful talk we had.
And thank you for being here and writing your wins and experiences! It's so good to read them all and all the comments.

_`\|/´_
Love,
Christian

And there is a trick to handling fear . . . don't just run "fear" as an item, that is, just "fear" all by itself . . .  though one can if that is all one can get hold of . . . but the real deal is that what will really result in the big, big gains is to run the process (Exp/Create) on "the fear of (perceived item/condition)" . . . . that is, what one needs to handle is the fear of that particular thing, not a generality of fear feeeling that is smeared all over the universe with no particular or definite thing you are in fear of being addressed.

Thus, when I collide with any fear, the first thing I do is to articulate exactly what it is that one is in fear of . . . I ask the question: "what is this a fear of?" or "This is a fear of what?"  Get the item and run it as above.

R
Thank you Roger,

I am running a lot of Presence 3s these days in connection with a broader R/D.  Step 12 of Presence 3 asks for Unpleasant sensations + must be and must not be experienced pleasant sensations all to be addressed with Experience/Create.  Looking closer at Roger's post it occurred to me that in a similar vein nearly any mood could be run this way by expressing the specific of the mood so I've been asking what my moods apply to with excellent results.  As examples . . . hatred toward, from, over, under, about, of (pick your preposition) and add your specific item.  Ditto for moods of rage, anger, grief, apathy, etc.)

The benefit of this is that you will be following a specific chain and not accessing all millions of reasons a general mood may be or may have been experienced or created.  That is (and I quote Roger from our private correspondence) "handling the specific chain of, say, hatred of power, would be a huge win versus just running "hatred" and triggering everything in sight to be left incomplete."  Moods are always about something or have an object (even if they are so heavy that the something is unknown).  In the latter case, just go out and take a walk and do some objectives on the environment to pull yourself out of it.

Success, Prosperity and Happiness / Re: Manifesting Dreams and Aspirations
Last post by pradox -
Thank you guys, i am very joyous about the whole unfolding of that particular area. Great advise Roger and that is the way i will do it, lucky enough i had a good guidance in terms of handling fear just the way you mentioned by Paul prior, which saved me a lot of time and struggle with the subject. I want to thank Paul at this point for his fantastic care and warmness i received!!!! Thank you Paul!!!! It is great yet that you bring it up, i will inspect it again and see if there is more items connected to it that make up the whole package. Thank you _`\|/´_

Dan, it was actually a win on a win. I realized today what a precious connection with you all i have here and in a Skype call with christian we really got so blown away just talking about it. I must be some lucky son of a luke (M& Love you guys  _`\|/´_ Rado
Rado, fantastic win and fantastic news!!!
(K&

Christian